Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News

News In The Now

Troopathon IV; Care Packages For The Troops

Views:1244
Unread 06.19.11, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
Troopathon IV; Care Packages For The Troops

Dear Friends,

MAF Blogger Danny here, I am writing to you because we are now only 5 days away from our Troopathon, and I'm in desperate need of your help right now!

Myself and my colleagues here at Move America Forward have been working around-the-clock to SPREAD THE WORD about Troopathon, our annual drive to send a huge shipment of care packages to troops for the summer.

I need your help to let everyone know about this amazing event.

Use the links below to accomplish our goals!
LIKE us on Facebook
RSVP to the Troopathon Event on Facebook
FOLLOW Troopathon on Twitter
TWEET with the #troopathon hashtag!
SPONSOR a care package now!

We all know how difficult it is to be deployed overseas, especially during the summer months! Thats why it's important that we make Troopathon a success.

In order to ensure a successful Troopathon, and make sure we send as many care packages to our troops as possible, we MUST get the WORD OUT about Troopathon IV "Remember Their Sacrifice".

We have some great guests on this show, from our wonderful hosts Melanie Morgan and Roger Hedgecock, our co-hosts Andrew Breitbart and S.E. Cupp, and guests like Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Gary Sinise.

It would be a terrible waste to put on a show of this caliber and waste it on too small an audience...we want people to see Troopathon and see how many great pro-troop celebrities are involved!

In previous years we have raised tons of money to send care packages to the troops with our annual Troopathons. Last year we raised over $700,000. If we don't raise at least that much this year, it's going to be a huge let-down for the pro-troop community, and sadly...our troops will not reap the benefits of the hundreds of tons of care packages that we could be sending... don't let our troops down this year...spread the word about this event.

I'm asking for your time and assistance - help us spread the word about Troopathon to EVERYONE you know! Ask them to tell their friends too!

I need your help to let everyone know about this amazing event.

Use the links below to accomplish our goals!
LIKE us on Facebook
RSVP to the Troopathon Event on Facebook
FOLLOW Troopathon on Twitter
TWEET with the #troopathon hashtag!
SPONSOR a care package now!
Unread 06.21.11, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
Rush limbaugh joins troopathon for 4th year!

RUSH LIMBAUGH JOINS
TROOPATHON FOR 4TH YEAR!

Great news everyone! We’ve just received confirmation that the most important radio personality in America, the legendary Rush Limbaugh, will return to Troopathon for a fourth year participating.

Rush has been an extremely critical asset to every Troopathon we’ve held and we continue to count on his support to make Troopathon a success. Without Rush Limbaugh and his huge audience, we would be hard pressed to get the word out to as many people as we otherwise could!

Rush has been on the airwaves since 1984 when he made his start in Sacramento, but he quickly built his show into the number one listened to radio talk show in America, where he continues today, as the biggest name in conservative talk. He’s on over 600 stations nationwide, and millions tune in every day to get the latest news and hear the perspective of one of radio’s most respected minds…RUSH!

Rush is an extremely generous supporter of our troops, but he’s not one to toot his own horn, so you may not hear about it all the time…but let us tell you the truth – he does so much for our men and women in uniform, more than we can even tell you.

Sending care packages is a way that YOU can help also… we have only TWO DAYS left to give “Remember Their Sacrifice” a big boost for the Troopathon show coming this Thursday!

Getting Rush to be on our show is a momentous benefit, and it’s sure to help our troops – so we’ve got to spread the word. Send the link around to your friends and spread the news that we’ve got Rush Limbaugh this year, and he wants us
all to join together in support of our troops and send a huge shipment of care packages to help them get through the hot summer!

Tags
care, packages, troopathon, troops