Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Hobby Talk > Humor

Humor Fun, jokes, and gut busters.

World's strangest DWI case

Views:2325
Unread 11.16.09, 04:51 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
World's strangest DWI case

I've long advocated sitting back in your easy chair and enjoying a beer or two at the end of the day. But I guess I should amend my advice: Avoid that La-Z-Boy if you've motorized it.

Dennis LeRoy Anderson, 62, added a lawnmower engine to his recliner, then drove it to a local bar. On his way home, he crashed into a parked vehicle and found out the hard way that you can get a DWI ticket no matter what you're driving. He's pleaded guilty, and police will auction his chair.

You have to see this thing, by the way. It even has a stereo and cup holders.

He must've been easy to spot

When a single shoe is missing from a shoe store and there's a one-legged man nearby, it doesn't take the most astute criminal profiler to figure out what happened.

Police in Belgium say shopkeepers noticed the lone shoe missing shortly after an amputee, a Russian refugee, was in their store. He was caught shortly after... probably because he couldn't make a quick getaway.

Bellies bounce in new club for chubs

You know how I feel about the "size acceptance" movement. These are overweight, unhealthy people in deadly denial. And now, these touchy-feely fatties have their own special clubhouse a place called Club Bounce in Long Beach, California.

The plus-sized revelers here wear their tightest, slinkiest clothes to emphasize that they have curves in all the wrong places as they dance the night away. I just hope they've reinforced the floor.

That's it for today. Tomorrow, I'll get back to delivering the news you need to stay healthy. But for now, just remember to hand over the keys to your La-Z-Boy if you've had a few drinks!

Bouncing to my own beat,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

Tags
case, dwi, strangest, william campbell douglass, world