Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News

News In The Now

“Open Letter of Outrage” to the Shawano, Wisconsin,

Views:3830
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Unread 02.05.12, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
“Open Letter of Outrage” to the Shawano, Wisconsin,

Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
Liberty Counsel

2/3/2012

I am finalizing plans for delivering our powerful “Open Letter of Outrage” to the Shawano, Wisconsin, School Board and placing it in media outlets there. But, we are still a little short of my initial goal of 25,000 signers.

Please join me in confronting the misguided leadership of the Shawano School District whose Superintendent thought nothing of using overt intimidation and censorship in his attempt to humiliate a 15-year-old student who used Biblical references in his part of a “point-counterpoint” article on homosexual adoption in his school newspaper.

We are showing this community that by wrongfully accusing the innocent student of violating the District’s “anti-bullying” policy, Shawano administrators proved to be the REAL bullies!

I need your signature this weekend to get to and surpass the 25,000 signers mark:

http://www.libertyaction.org/345/petition.asp

Tags
“open, letter, outrage”, outrage”, shawano, wisconsin, “open