Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News

News In The Now

Autism help

Views:162
Unread 07.08.18, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
Autism help

Here is what I sent along before, and I do hope you’ll consider adding them to your site somewhere.

15 Behavior Strategies for Children on the Autism Spectrum

How to Create a Backyard Sanctuary for Kids with Disabilities

For Educators: Strategies for Working With Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder

Helping Asperger’s Teens To Survive and Thrive: 15 Key Steps

Creating a Home Atmosphere of Solitude to Help Cope with Adult Autism

Thanks so much for your time!

Thanks,
Sara

Sara Bell / sara.bell@educatorlabs.org

P.S. If you’d rather I not reach out in the future, please send me an email to let me know. Thank you!

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 8:36 AM, Sara Bell <sara.bell@educatorlabs.org> wrote:
Hi there,

I just love all of the helpful information you’ve shared on your site in support of individuals and families with autism. (This page is especially wonderful: http://www.szone.us/f84/autism-26148/.) As an educator, I’ve worked with people of all ages who have autism, and I’ve found a lot of resources to help my students along the way.

Since you’re clearly passionate about lending your support to this community, I hope you’ll consider adding a few additional resources to one of your pages. The one I mentioned above may be a good fit.

15 Behavior Strategies for Children on the Autism Spectrum

How to Create a Backyard Sanctuary for Kids with Disabilities

For Educators: Strategies for Working With Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder

Helping Asperger’s Teens To Survive and Thrive: 15 Key Steps

Creating a Home Atmosphere of Solitude to Help Cope with Adult Autism

Thanks in advance for sharing, and I hope these make a difference! By the way, this is a topic I write about frequently, so if you’d like me to write something new you can share with your readers, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sara

Sara Bell / sara.bell@educatorlabs.org

P.S. If you’d rather I not reach out in the future, please send me an email to let me know. Thank you!

Tags
autism, childeren, children