Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News

News In The Now

WHAT CAN I DO about homelessness?

Views:4787
Unread 08.20.11, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
WHAT CAN I DO about homelessness?

WHAT CAN I DO?

The What Can I Do? campaign is a grass roots movement that will raise awareness and compassion about homelessness through art and social action. Every month a unique and beautiful piece of art inspired by homelessness will be featured in our campaign.

The strength of a single artistic image puts a face on homelessness while inspiring deepened compassion and awareness towards homeless individuals. Each monthly piece features a different homeless organization, providing our audience with direct access to ways of affecting lasting change within their community. On our website and through our Facebook wall and Twitter feed we will provide readers with a weekly 'Call to Action', generated by our organization of the month. Our 'Call to Action' targets the specific needs of the organization while promoting individual activism, awareness and compassion within the community. We believe everyone wants to help make a difference and the campaign caters to EVERYONE. Our belief is that everyone has something unique and equally important to offer and collectively as we work together we can be part of the solution to ending homelessness and helping those less fortunate and in need.

For more information, check out www.whatcanidocampaign.org or contact info@whatcanidocampaign.org.

Tags
homelessness