Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

Obama’s nihilistic edict on public school bathrooms is an obscene attack on American

Views:103
Unread 05.25.16, 08:20 AM

Obama’s nihilistic edict on public school bathrooms is an obscene attack on American

05.24.16 09:01 PM

“I was meant to be a boy but I came out as a girl, so I was born as the wrong person.” — 12-year-old Shanice Oliver to his U.K. classmates.

Two weeks ago President Barack Obama imposed an edict that is more indecent than anything Bill Clinton ever did. Obama had his Department of Justice notify the state of North Carolina that HB2, otherwise known as the bathroom law, violated the Civil Rights Act. To be clear, HB2 requires people to use public bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to the sex listed on their birth certificate.

The president is insisting that transgender students are free to use the bathroom and locker-room that corresponds to the sex they identify with. Obama thinks children as young as five have a right to make a determination of what sex they are regardless of their anatomy. Thus, we now have little boys and girls who believe their happiness can only be met when they become members of the opposite sex.

I don’t know about you, but when I was five a crisis to me was losing my teddy bear. I was clueless about sexuality until I was in my teens.

This new law will protect the bathroom rights of transgender students which, according to census numbers, are 0.3 percent of school-age children.

Obama is certainly not a subscriber to utilitarianism, the foundation of which is built on the idea of the greatest good for the greatest number. He has no regard for the 997 “normal” children out of a 1,000 who may be horrified by his decision. Consider the harm done to young girls in the shower when faced with a completely naked male who has entered the female locker room. (It is interesting to note that both of Obama’s daughters attended Sidwell Friends School, a Quaker private school reserved for the wealthy and famous in Washington, D.C.)

Obama’s dictate will give legitimacy to children who falsely believe they were born into the wrong body. (I am excluding those with ambiguous genitalia — a birth defect of the sex organs that makes it unclear whether an affected newborn is a girl or boy).

Obama has therefore decided that slicing and dicing children’s bodies will be best for them. It is certainly not the best deal for underprivileged children the likes of which my son taught in London for three years.

According to him, the only nutrition many of his students received was in the school lunches. It is the same for millions of poor children in America. Obama, in some last ditch effort as president, is again showing dismal judgement.

I believe most young children realize their unhappiness spawned when their parents inconspicuously told them they were born the wrong sex. How else would a five year old have such an idea implanted?

For the parents to allow a young child to undergo life altering changes by using chemical and surgical treatments because of their own disappointment in their child’s sex is a non sequitur.

Doctors who help perform these transformations must have missed the meaning of the Hippocratic Oath they took, which loosely translated from Greek medical texts means, “First do no harm.” Yet, these doctors may be doing irreparable harm.

According to the American College of Pediatricians (ACP):
Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait.” The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts — not ideology — determine reality.

The ACP further stated:
Never has it been more scientifically clear that children and adolescents are incapable of making informed decisions regarding permanent, irreversible and life-altering medical interventions. For this reason, the College maintains it is abusive to promote this ideology.

On May 16, Obama was justifying his new federal rules for public schools regarding bathroom use for transgender students. His stated goal is to block bullying. A presidential decree cannot change what I believe is an evolutionary adaptation to humans over tens of thousands of years.

Obama told the website Buzzfeed:
Anybody who has been in school, in high school, who has been a parent, should realize that kids who are sometimes in the minority — kids who have a different sexual orientation or are transgender — are subject to a lot of bullying, potentially.

Bullying has been around since the age of hunter-gatherers and its persistence in early teens may have served primitive man — even the victims learned to stand up to the bullying. Bullying rarely results in serious injury with only the exceptions making headlines.

Overcoming bullying is difficult, but most people do and find new self-respect by growing from the experience. Some are like Winston Churchill, who was bullied because of his short stature, went on to be fearless in combat and one of the greatest wartime leaders in history.

The political right is fighting back. The largest conservative congressional caucus is calling into question the legality of President Obama’s transgender bathroom directive.

Chairman Bill Flores (R-Texas) is encouraging Republican Study Committee members to sign on to a letter written last week that asks the Departments of Education and Justice to detail how, and on what authority, they plan to enforce the new guidelines. Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick told the press last week that his state will not yield to “blackmail” from the president.

Patrick understands that Obama will withhold funding if schools do not follow the federal government’s new policy and has a message of his own. “In Texas he can keep his 30 pieces of silver.”

In reality, Texas public schools receive $10 billion of federal funds over a two-year budget. Patrick said that the majority of federal aid was for free breakfast and free lunch programs.

That makes the bully in this episode Barack Obama and his PC alliance, which includes Democratic Presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton.

The good news is that Obama will be gone in seven months. But the PC movement he has nurtured will grow until we elect politicians with some common sense. This is why the Republicans should get behind Donald Trump.

This bathroom bill by Obama has cemented my view that America needs a change, that America needs Trump rather than Hillary as President.

Some of you will be angered by my support for Trump, but it was Churchill who said, “You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

Yours in good times and bad,
— John Myers

The post Obama’s nihilistic edict on public school bathrooms is an obscene attack on American values appeared first on Personal Liberty®.

http://personalliberty.com/obamas-ni...erican-values/