Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > Business

Business Business Discussion.

Business

Ed Gillespie

Views:622
Unread 11.04.04, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Steve Boren Send a message via MSN to Steve Boren Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Boren Send a message via twitter to Steve Boren
Thumbs up Ed Gillespie

To: Steven D Boren
Subject: Thank You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Boren,

On behalf of President Bush, Vice President Cheney and all our GOP candidates, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to you for your generous support of the Republican National Committee during the 2004 presidential campaign.

Because of the commitment and dedication of Sustaining Members like you, President Bush was re-elected with the largest popular vote in American history. We also increased our Republican majorities in the U.S. House and Senate and made key gains across the country. This is YOUR victory -- we couldn't have achieved it without you on our team.

We are all looking forward to working to fully implement the President's agenda for a better, brighter, more secure America. With your continued support of our President, our Party and our cause, I know we will succeed. Thank you again for everything you did to make 2004 a year of sweeping Republican victories.

Best Wishes,

Ed Gillespie
RNC Chairman

I will always support and pay my way, I hope u do too

Tags
gillespie