Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

The WIRE: Your week in review

Views:71

Old 08.19.16, 02:26 PM

The WIRE: Your week in review

08.19.16 11:00 AM

From Martha’s Vineyard to Milwaukee — and most points in between — it’s time for a look back at the week that was. Personal Liberty Digest® presents: The WIRE!

During the 2005 Hurricane Katrina disaster, then senator Barack Obama lambasted President George W. Bush for “unconscionable ineptitude.” During this summer’s Louisiana flooding, current President Barack Obama says… um…

FORE!

As Louisiana drowned, President Obama’s playlist party continued unabated, leaving people to wonder if he only cares when political points are at stake.

We’ll ask him when he finishes the back nine.

To be fair, President Obama did INTEND to check on Louisiana personally; he just couldn’t remember which one of the 57 states it is.

I think it’s one of those Gulf Coast states; like South Carolina.

Milwaukee erupted in flames as (only) Black Lives Matter thugs rioted in the wake of Sylville Smith’s fatal stupidity. Of course, looting was on the menu.

Gotta get that weave looking extra-fly for the arraignment.

As usual, liberals raced to the defense of the miscreants, even whining that describing them as “looters” was “racist.”

They’re not “looters;” they’re “undocumented shoppers.”

Guess you can add Milwaukee to the list of cities where decades of Democrat Party control has resulted in all kinds of zany hijinks.

Pictured: Your neighborhood, if Hillary gets elected.

The Clinton Foundation announced this week that they’ll stop accepting foreign donations if the old bat wins in November.

Clock’s ticking, Sheikh. Better find that checkbook.

Among new revelations of Clintonian shenanigans: Hillary never took required ethics courses required by the State Department.

“No worries, Hilldawg. I skipped the White House sexual harassment seminars, and I turned out ok!”

Remember when Obama promised that $400 million payment to Iran wasn’t a ransom?

“Oh, THAT’S what ‘ransom’ means! I was just trying to help out Islamic terrorism.”

Don’t make a mistake of thinking we ALWAYS trade cash for hostages.

Sometimes, we take much, MUCH, less.

A new Donald Trump debuted this week; sounding virtually contrite at a Thursday event in Charlotte.

Between this guy and Hillary, I hope you took the “over” on campaign reboots.

Trump’s pals didn’t do him any favors. Former New York City and “America’s” Mayor Rudy Giuliani told an audience “(U)nder those 8 years before Obama came along we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the U.S.”

Come ON, man! It’s like you guys aren’t even trying!”

Hillary’s man-purse Tim Kaine thought Bubba should have resigned over his indiscretions, but Nana kept him on.

Water under the bridge, Tim-arino! Say, which one of your kids is your favorite?

While trying to accuse Republicans of leaking classified intel, Nana’s sock puppet Jennifer Palmieri accidentally admitted the old girl emailed classified intel.

Does anyone even WANT to win?

Hillary’s email defense: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell told her to do it.

Oh SURE. Blame the black guy.

Citing nine-figure losses, insurance giant Aetna announced this week that they will be paring down their involvement in Obamacare; following UnitedHealthcare’s exit.

If only someone had foreseen this, or we’d had a sign.

Welp, this little meet-and-greet got weird in a hurry.

Careful, Joe. You don’t want to be the next victim of the “Clinton Curse.”

An effigy of naked Donald Trump is supposed to get me to vote for Hillary HOW exactly?

For the love of God, Republicans; PLEASE don’t retaliate!

And that’s your week in review! For the Personal Liberty Digest®, I’m Ben Crystal saying “See you next week, on The WIRE!”

The post The WIRE: Your week in review appeared first on Personal Liberty®.

http://personalliberty.com/wire-week-review-20-8/