Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Do it yourself (DIY) > Web Tips > Standalone

Standalone Here you can find standalone web scripts.

Standalone PHP Shoutcast Status

Views:75007
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04.16.12, 04:42 PM

Flash media shoutcast mode

Thanks again for your script. You can make this script to work with flash media server that use a shoutcast dsp mode (edcast) to send the stream to the server (Wowza)? I connect to the flash server with "Edcast standalone" with "ip: port", but if I use your script i have : "Connecting to ip: port = YES.
Source stream to the server = NO "
Thanks!
Unread 05.24.12, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zachariah Boren Send a message via MSN to Zachariah Boren Send a message via twitter to Zachariah Boren
Quote:
Originally Posted by axter View Post
Thanks again for your script. You can make this script to work with flash media server that use a shoutcast dsp mode (edcast) to send the stream to the server (Wowza)? I connect to the flash server with "Edcast standalone" with "ip: port", but if I use your script i have : "Connecting to ip: port = YES.
Source stream to the server = NO "
Thanks!
I will check it out.
Unread 08.10.12, 06:38 PM

Hello, I ve tested your scripts, and it works fine, including the AJAX refresh.

I would like to ask for help, on how to make two extra .php files, one outputing the track currently playing (with AJAX refresh when it changes), and one more outputting track history, also with AJAX. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Unread 08.27.12, 11:14 AM

Thumbs up

I love this well written script and went over and read the patch for the sid=1 and it worked ever since yesterday and enjoying it currently and i really do see so much potential to it. I appreciate the hard work you put into this for all of us and I have excellent suggestions to add to it giving it much more functionality to it.

This works great for Shoutcast V1.9.8 BUT would love to see this upgraded to make it work for also Shoutcast 2, Icecast KH and Icecast 2. I am sure it's not that hard to add a few extra code lines so that all versions of Shoutcast & Icecast users could use this beautiful script to its full leverage.

Request

1. Flash player (your script oulls all the stats into the player giving all the info in display mode)

2. Flash player small box where the artists picture goes every song.

3. Flash player has a requests and folds out where users can say what they want in a message add a questions and captcha so we dont get spammers sending messages.

2. DJ control panel that integrates with this flash player (adding extra leverage) time slots for DJS, user requests and shout outs for users hitting on the request on the new player. DJs can chat to each other and so much more giving the DJS a place to set up themselves before they go over the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachariah Boren View Post
I have not tested with the new 2.x shoutcast server.
I will install and test.
As mentioned above concerning these issues to be looked at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachariah Boren View Post
The error "Connecting to 212.117.174.124:8000 = NO"
- web server can not connect to shoutcast server on port 8000.
Script needs to be upgraded and I am sure then all these issues would be fixed.

Over all IF you need help testing anything out anytime? Please let me know I have a Dedicated Windows server in Canada with a Legal Radio copyright License.

Excellent script here!!!

Cheers!!!

Tags
php, shoutcast, standalone, status