Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

The WIRE: Your week in review

Views:45
Unread 11.03.18, 01:03 AM

The WIRE: Your week in review

11.02.18 11:00 AM

From caravans running late to Hollywood invading the Peach State — and most points in between — it’s time for a look back at the week that was. Personal Liberty Digest® presents: The WIRE!

As Americans prepare to head to the polls, the migrant army marching on America remains miles away from the U.S. may well be facing a wall of American military personnel, dispatched by President Donald Trump to dissuade them from their threats to break our laws. Democrats were horrified.

We were counting on those votes, damn it!

So, what if they’re throwing rocks, bottles and Molotov cocktails! The migrant caravan advancing on our southern border isn’t violent! That’s just one of Trump’s racist, xenophobic talking points!

“Flaming bottle of gasoline” means “hi!” in Honduran.

Wait — anchor babies are BAD now? I sure wish you Democrats would make up your freaking minds.

It’s almost like they’ll say anything to get elected or something.

The president hinted he might be considering an executive order ending the practice of “birthright citizenship,” setting off howls of derision from the left, who can’t abide a president misusing the power of the pen like that.

“Pen and phone, dude. Then you can do whatever you want.”

Liberals: birthright citizenship has been enshrined in the U.S. Constitution since 1868!

Americans: So, it’s like gun ownership, only 77 years younger.

The Democrat/Media complex went blind with rage over Trump’s use of the oft-deported cop killer Luis Bracamontes saga to remind Americans whom the Democrats want to resettle in their towns, claiming the ad was “racist.”

You’ll note that they didn’t claim it was “untrue.”

Following Robert Bowers’ terrorist attack on the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, liberals were quick to point the finger at Trump’s rhetoric as the cause, insisting Trump has “normalized” antisemitism.

Depends on what you consider “normal.”

But I’m so sure the Democrats will be compassionate toward the victims and their families, and not make this entirely about themselves by shrieking at the president when he comes to express his condolences and concerns for their well-being. However, I could be wrong.

I underestimated the ability of Democrats to disappoint me.

Former President Barack Obama beat the bushes for the Democrats this week. At a gathering of the mob in Detroit, Obama jeered “nobody in my administration got indicted.”

They skipped past “indicted” and went right to “convicted.”

Obama bellowed “It shouldn’t be Democratic or Republican to say you don’t try to punish political opponents. Or threaten the freedom of the press just because you don’t like what they say.”

Especially when you can have the IRS harass them, wiretap them and have them arrested.

But Barry wasn’t through. He also let Trump have it about “ripping immigrant children from the arms of their mothers at the border and putting them in pens;” although he left out the part that Trump merely continued his own policy. Since when does Barack Obama give damn about “ripping immigrant children from the arms of their mothers at the border and putting them in pens?”

Oh right — Jan. 20, 2017.

Speaking of Obama: Remember the Taliban animals (Talibanimals?) former President Barack Obama traded for sniveling deserter Bowe Bergdahl? They’re reportedly in Qatar, back to jihad-ing. That’s great work, Barry.

Good thing he didn’t keep that promise about closing GITMO.

Obama’s sidekick, former Vice President Joe Biden continued building his 2020 campaign message, telling a liberal horde: “This is about character, this election… we need Republicans of character.”

We certainly wouldn’t want to get stuck with some handsy old perv.

Biden’s potential rival for the Democrats’ 2020 nod, two-time loser Hillary Clinton, secured the KKK vote when she confused disgraced former Attorney General Eric Holder and current New Jersey Senator Cory Booker and then explained her mistake by saying “they all look alike.”

Totes different dudes, Nana. Holder sold guns to the Sinaloa Cartel, and Booker has the imaginary friend.

Worry no more, kids! CNN blowhole Don Lemon has this whole terrorism thing figured out! “We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, and we have to start doing something about them.” Don’t look now lover boy, but you’re “the biggest terror threat in this country.”

Talk about “sleeping with the enemy.”

Lemon compounded his point by whining “I don’t see democrats killing people.”

Only because they can’t shoot straight.

Should we be toning down the rhetoric in this country? Senator Bernie Sanders (Communist – Ben & Jerry’s) doesn’t think so. The ancient Sanders roared this week that Trump is the “most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history”

And then he yelled at those darned kids to turn down that infernal rock’n’roll on their Victrola.

Michelle and Barack Obama have reportedly acquired the rights to a book by author Michael Lewis which purports to demonstrate chaos during the transition from Obama to Trump.

Suggested title: So THIS Is What Losing Feels Like.

I’m guessing the Democrats’ internal polling numbers don’t look good for Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams. That’s why she flew in mega-stars like Will Ferrell and Oprah Winfrey to stump for her this week. Because nothing says “Georgia values” like Californistan millionaires and billionaires!

Why not? Worked out great for that Ossoff kid in Georgia’s 6th Congressio…. oh, wait.

One last reminder: Tuesday brings the latest “most important election of our lifetime.”

Don’t screw it up, or it’ll be our last.

And that’s your week in review! For the Personal Liberty Digest®, I’m Ben Crystal saying “See you next week, on The WIRE!”

The post The WIRE: Your week in review appeared first on Personal Liberty®.

https://personalliberty.com/the-wire...-in-review-30/