Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > Science > Health

Health Who we are, what we are, and what we need

Medical

I don't smoke,but here's yet one more reason...

Views:3598
Unread 09.15.03, 07:29 PM
M.O.M.

I don't smoke, but here's yet one more reason...

to NOT let the government take over health care:

First tokers of Health Canada cannabis call it disgusting, want money back
Unread 09.15.03, 08:22 PM
FlyingAce

national health care can't even get dope right.. what a bunch of morons
Unread 09.15.03, 08:28 PM
Archon

is there such a thing as right dope?.....
Unread 09.15.03, 08:29 PM
FlyingAce

**** if I know.. I don't smoke... I have serious resentments towards some people in my class who are so insecure that they have to smoke and drink to feel accepted.

Anyways, I hate national health care.. and I'm not suprised that something like this would happen.
Unread 09.15.03, 08:46 PM
Archon

yeah Im an advid(sp??) anti smoker......yes lets shovel assh (not a typo) down our throats and into our lungs....yay |eyes, oh well for once I see a flaw in the Canucks medical system
Unread 09.16.03, 05:19 AM
Mad-A-Skilz

They're not helping...they still have to pay for it. But, I agree. If the smoke is crap, take your $150 plus taxes down to Joe-Joe the kind man and spend your money wisely.
Unread 09.16.03, 10:05 AM
BEAST

It would seem to me that the government wouldnt want to hand out the best chron available. These people are complaining that they "catch a buzz for 3-5 minutes" and have to "smoke so much they throw up". That seems to me to be abuse. They arent growing it so people can get trashed, they are growing it as a medical treatment. If Iwas the government, I wouldnt want to hand out to most potent marijuana, think of all the liabiity involved with that. They want medical results, not a party.
Unread 09.16.03, 10:12 AM
DeadPimp

The thing is that the government said that the bud was supposed to be 10.2% thc but it wasnt, they lied, it only has 3% thc in it. Thats like some cheap dirt schwagg. This government killa also contains contaminants such as lead and arsenic...eww
Unread 09.16.03, 12:59 PM
Dragoon

You can always get a license if your allready recieving medical marijuana to grow small amounts for your personal use....

And another thing.. they are buying 30 grams for 150 bucks. Thats like 1 and a half ounces right? That is some cheaap bud. I get mine for 20 bucks a gram (1 hit ****)... That would cost me 600 bucks for 30 grams. What grade are they expecting for that cheap??
Unread 09.16.03, 01:09 PM
JuggerNaught

I havent heard it for certain, but im betting they are trying to make the weed so it does its job, but people dont really like it. Sort of like NOS for your car, thats not the same NOS you get in a doctors office. if you snort the stuff you put on your car you'll get a headache, it makes you sick

Tags
reason, smoke