Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

The WIRE: Your week in review

Views:171
Unread 05.11.18, 11:50 PM

The WIRE: Your week in review

05.11.18 11:00 AM

From freeing hostages to jailing Rosie — and most points in between — it’s time for a look back at the week that was. Personal Liberty Digest® presents: The WIRE!

Democrats want to know when will President Donald Trump stop embarrassing America in front of the rest of the world? I don’t know… maybe he can find time for it after he’s finished winning all the thing.

At this rate, they’ll have to wait until his second term is over.

No doubt, Trump’s approach to America’s enemies is radically different than his predecessor’s.

“So how many Islamofascist serial killers did you have to turn loose to get them back?”
“None. You really need to read my book, dude.”

Media flacks did their best to try and spin the return of three Americans held hostage by the North Koreans, whining about how the Trump administration “staged” their arrival.

If only they had “served with honor and distinction.”

Keep in mind, these negotiations do involve Kim Jong Un, so it’s anyone’s guess what bizarre stipulations he’ll come up with. “Yo, Wormy! Can you score me courtside seats for the Lakers?”

“You do know you can’t eat them, right?”

Democrats threw quite the tantrum over Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the infamous “Iran Deal” negotiated by his predecessor. Most complained Trump was steadily undoing Obama’s entire legacy.

They say that like it’s a bad thing.

Obama apologists pointed to Iranian leadership burning an American flag and chanting “death to America” in response to Trump’s decision as proof withdrawing from Obama’s Iran Deal is a bad idea.

Whatevs. Every day is “death to America” day in Iran.

Left out of the Democrats’ defense of the Iran deal — That it was never submitted to the U.S. Senate. It was just a personal pledge by Obama. Kind of like “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”

“I can’t believe they bought it!”

While the Democrats have tried to claim our allies are abandoning us over the withdrawal, a number of Mideast nations are siding against Iran. Hey, have we considered walling the whole region off and letting them fight it out?

Only one rule: keep it inside the thunderdome, okay?

People who think Gina Haspel is the wrong choice to run the CIA:
— Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA)
— The guy who personally beheaded Daniel Pearl

Has anyone asked Planned Parenthood what they think yet?

Oh look, another prominent Democrat who’s also a misogynist nightmare.

Have fun at rehab. Tell Carlos Danger we said “hi.”

According to one of Schneiderman’s victims, Democrats pressured her to stay silent and allow him to continue his reign of terror, because he “was too valuable… for the Democrats to lose.”

But they wore “pussy” hats, so it still counts as “woke.”

As Schneiderman exited, Democrats began pushing for a familiar face to replace him as New York’s Attorney General. She’d certainly make an impact.

Yeah, so would an asteroid.

Speaking of creepy liberals: NBC announced this week that the investigation conducted by their general counsel found no one in management knew of Matt Lauer’s serial sexual misdeeds. Right, NBC management’s investigation of NBC management cleared NBC management of wrongdoing by NBC management.

Welp, I’m convinced.

Despite repeated denials by embattled Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie, officials finally admitted this week that Stoneman Douglas attacker Nikolas Cruz had been assigned to the district’s controversial special discipline program.

They’re so busy lying that they haven’t had time to explain how it’s the NRA’s fault.

I guess “cultural appropriation” is cool again. Check out the Met Gala and its theme “Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.” Can’t wait for next year’s theme: “Fashion and the Muslim imagination.”

That’ll be followed by “Fashion and the Massive Death Toll.”

Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti dragged the media back down with him this week, this time, confusing at least two men with no connection to the President with Trump attorney Michael Cohen. As usual, multiple outlets reported his charges before once again issuing corrections. The guy is a one-man fake news generator.

Upside: He’s knocking his CNN audition out of the park.

Trump overreacted to the media’s partisan hostility, openly discussing revoking media credentials from outlets he deems purveyors of fake news. Here’s how the White House press room will look if he does.

Same thing will happen to his Twitter feed.

And left-wing flamethrower Rosie O’Donnell may have illegally exceeded campaign contribution limits. Interestingly, unlike conservative Dinesh D’Souza, she doesn’t appear to be facing prison time. No partisan reasoning; it’s just that inflicting her on the other inmates is an 8th Amendment violation.

“Meet your new cellmate.”
“I know I only stole a car, but can I get the death penalty, instead?”

And that’s your week in review! For the Personal Liberty Digest®, I’m Ben Crystal saying “See you next week, on The WIRE!”

The post The WIRE: Your week in review appeared first on Personal Liberty®.

https://personalliberty.com/wire-week-review-20-93/