Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation Since its founding in 1973, The Heritage Foundation has served as a research and educational institute -- a think tank -- whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense

The Heritage Foundation

Must-See Moments: Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Withering Response to Mainstream Media

Views:164
Unread 05.05.18, 05:00 AM
RSS Bot

Must-See Moments: Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Withering Response to Mainstream Media

On 05.05.18 02:03 AM posted by Ginny Montalbano

The Daily Signal’s Facebook Live show “Top 10” features the top news stories of the week—many of which went misreported by the mainstream media and some weren’t reported at all.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders had a withering response to CNN’s April Ryan during a heated press conference earlier this week. After discussing recent comments made by Rudy Giuliani, newly appointed to President Donald Trump’s legal team, Ryan speculated what Sanders was feeling and when.

Sanders told Ryan, “With all due respect, you actually don’t know much about me in terms of what I feel and what I don’t.”

Plus: The New York Times is celebrating Karl Marx’s birthday, and pro-Second Amendment students staged their own walkout. Kanye West is still making headlines, and was recently banned from a Detroit radio station.

We break this down and more on this week’s episode of “Top 10.” Watch the full video above.

The post Must-See Moments: Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ Withering Response to Mainstream Media appeared first on The Daily Signal.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/...sponse-to-cnn/