Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation Since its founding in 1973, The Heritage Foundation has served as a research and educational institute -- a think tank -- whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense

The Heritage Foundation

Chris Wallace Calls Out Media for ‘Outrageous’ Attempt to Connect Trump to Shooting

Views:60
Unread 07.03.18, 01:01 PM
RSS Bot

Chris Wallace Calls Out Media for ‘Outrageous’ Attempt to Connect Trump to Shooting

On 07.02.18 11:39 AM posted by Nick Givas

Chris Wallace slammed media outlets on “Fox News Sunday” for trying to connect President Donald Trump to the newsroom shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland.

Wallace played a clip of reporters yelling at Trump on the South Lawn of the White House as they tried to establish a link between the deadly massacre and his treatment of the media.

“I have been very outspoken about President Trump calling the media the enemy of the American people, I think it’s wrong,”*Wallace*said.

“But I have to say that that spectacle that we saw on the South Lawn—and some reporters in any way trying to draw a link between his comments about the media to the shooting in Annapolis of five reporters in a newspaper office, a shooter apparently with a long grudge against that paper, I think is outrageous. Am I wrong?”*he asked.

“We’re in a new environment,” Jason Riley of The Wall Street Journal replied. “On the left particularly, blame Trump, ask questions later. That’s the new mode that the*press*operates in.”

Content created by*The Daily Caller News Foundation*is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities for this original content, email*licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

The post Chris Wallace Calls Out Media for ‘Outrageous’ Attempt to Connect Trump to Shooting appeared first on The Daily Signal.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/...p-to-shooting/