Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

Jesus Chip Inspires Nativity Scene

Views:140
Unread 12.11.12, 05:54 PM

Jesus Chip Inspires Nativity Scene

12.11.12 11:53 AM

MARENGO, Ill., (UPI) –* An Illinois market owner said a potato chip resembling the baby Jesus led him to build an entire nativity scene from chips.

Rocco Gailloreto, the owner of Flatlander Market in Marengo, said he noticed the image on a chip in a homemade batch he created himself, WBBM-AM, Chicago, reported Tuesday.

“Suddenly, there was this little tiny chip that had a little potato skin* on it that looked like swaddling clothes, and suddenly I said, ‘Oh!’ And it just kind of came to me. Baby Jesus,” Gailloreto said.

“You see it or you don’t. People go, ‘What is that?’ Most people look at it and do a double take and go, ‘Oh, OK. I get it,’” he said. “I don’t see it as something divine. It’s more abstract art, if you will.”

Gailloreto said the baby Jesus chip formed the centerpiece of a nativity scene he made entirely from his homemade potato chips.

http://personalliberty.com/2012/12/1...ativity-scene/