Go Back   SZONE.US Forums > Current Events > News > Personal Liberty

Personal Liberty Bob Livingston provides you with a conservative, Christian view on life. Helping you live free in an unfree world. Delivering news on improving you health, boosting your wealth, and protecting your civil liberties."

Personal Liberty

Should We Move To Panama?

Views:128
Unread 06.10.13, 01:24 AM

Should We Move To Panama?

06.09.13 09:01 PM

Dear Bob,

My husband and I are both 76 and have very bad hearts. I feel that after January we won’t be able to have our heart medicine refilled. We are thinking about moving to Panama to have a chance to live. What do you think? Also, can you tell me how to get gold out of the United States? No real name please.

Thank you
A.M.

Dear A.M.,

Obamacare is bad news, no doubt. But the whole U.S. medical system is a deathcare system and a trap. Regarding your decision to move to Panama, that is one that will require a lot of research, thought and planning to make. I do not have enough information about you to make that decision for you, nor is there any way I ever could. I have gotten out of the U.S., but I chose a different destination for my wife and me.

Right now, it’s easy to carry a small number of coins in a suitcase or carry-on bag. If you want to take a larger amount, charter a private plane and fly from and to a private airport. People in the Department of Homeland Security don’t question gold coins because they are legal tender if minted in the U.S.

Best wishes,
Bob

http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/1...ove-to-panama/